Microbiology Analyst / Microbiologist - Montrose
SRG are currently recruiting for a Microbiological Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in Microbiological Analysis to join a leading name in life sciences on a contract until December 2019.
Joining the Microbiology Laboratory you will be providing Water testing, sterility testing and Environmental Monitoring services.
- Carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing or associated support activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, methods or protocols
- Environmental monitoring and sterility testing
- Complete documentation associated with these activities at the time and accurately with attention to detail
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Carry out relevant laboratory investigations for out of specification or atypical results
- Ensure high standards of GMP/GLP standards are followed at all times when on site
- Previous experience of Microbiological testing, ideally with in an industrial environment
- Degree qualified in Microbiology or a closely related scientific subject
- Experience of environmental monitoring, sterility testing, bioburden and endotoxin testing would be beneficial
- The ability to work as part of a team or in a stand-alone capacity
Please note this is a shift role so will require flexibility around hours worked.
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer then this is the position for you. Please apply online or get in touch!
Key words: microbiology. micro, microbiology analyst, pharmaceuticals, sterility testing, environmental monitoring, bioburden, endotoxin, GMP, GxP, cGMP