Flow Chemist PermanentNorthumberlandSalary circa £25-35K Dependent on ExperienceA leading pharmaceutical organisation are recruiting for a Flow Chemist to join their growing team to assist with...
Production Support Chemist
Permanent - Shifts (4 on, 5/6 off)
A successful pharmaceutical manufacturer, in the Newcastle area, are looking to hire a Shift Production Support Chemist to join their R&D department. The primary responsibility of the Production Support Chemist is to improve production performance in line with agreed requirements.
- Giving technical support to the shift Operations teams for the processes running in the manufacturing plants
- Identification and leadership of process improvement and waste minimisation projects
- Starting investigations into processing issues (such as reduced yield) as soon as the problem is identified and working with existing project teams to resolve the issues
- Supporting the introduction of new processes by watching over key operations during the initial batches
- Conduct safety audits
- Ensure compliance on documentation with HSE legislation and with safety, environment and occupational hygiene standards
- Delivering training on HSE, cGMP, and manufacturing operations to the Operations teams
- Carrying out scheduled HSE and cGMP audits of all areas
- Laboratory work outside standard daytime working hours to support R&D programmes
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (OR significant industrial experience)
- Hands on manufacturing experience
- A solid understanding of cGMP and HSE compliance
If you are interested in this position and wouldn't mind working shifts then apply now or contact Kristi on 0191 284 6768 for more information.