Development Technician Chemistry£21,000 £23,0005 month contract initiallyBased in Berkshire Do you have experience in a laboratory environment?Would you like to work in a state-of-the-art modern...
Job Title: Harvest Worker
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 3 Months
Pay Rate: £10.77 an hour (circa £20,000 per annum)
Exciting opportunity to work with global leaders in the field of agrochemicals!
Based close to Reading, this leading agrochemical company are seeking a Harvest Worker to join their vibrant nurseries, seeds production and processing team for hands-on plant propagation activities.
The successful candidate will be crucial in the harvesting and processing of cereals for their European breeding programmes.
- Harvesting and threshing of crops such as wheat and other cereals.
- Seed processing activities including cleaning, automated seed counting, seed labelling and registering
- Ad-hoc activities such as pollinating and plant injecting activities in a controlled environment as required
- Experience in gardening or a role requiring physical activity/manual handling.
- Keen interest in working with plants.
- Previous experience of working in a glasshouse or greenhouse environment would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and precision.
- Must be available for a start in early September 2019.
Apply online today. For more information about the role/company, such as the 31.5 days annual leave, call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.