Working in strategic partnership with you, we’ll gain an in-depth understanding of your business and the way you work. So while we provide you with a flexible and cost-effective way of putting the right teams of specialists in the right place, you can devote your time, your resources and your focus to navigating today’s increasingly challenging laboratory landscape.
Insourcing benefits include:
- Headcount reduction
- Lower turnover rate than traditional contingent worker staffing
- Resources freed up so you can focus on core priorities
- Elimination of co-employment risks and project management concerns
- Flexibility for short-term or long-term projects
- Security of projects being kept at your facility
- Addressing of immediate turnaround times
- Reduced costs
The Synergy staff are fully managed in terms of HR processes, including the selection and recruitment, training, performance management, pay and holiday pay, sickness and national insurance contributions which allows you to free up management resources. For larger teams we have on site Synergy team leaders who are responsible for deliverables and KPI’s for the Synergy team and who work closely with client management to ensure expectations are met and exceeded.
We currently operate our teams of 2 to 55 staff in some of the leading pharma companies in the UK. They provide services such as:
- Method development and validation
- Technology transfer
- Managing stability programs
- QC testing
- Ad hoc projects
- Development activities and compliance projects
- Laboratory assistants for calibration
- Glassware services
- Consumable management
Many of our clients use our model to free up their scientists to allow them to focus on core value adding business activities and to break the cycle of firefighting enabling them to move their laboratory forward in terms of efficiency, productivity and compliance.
Synergy means that we do the chores while you do the science.
We can help you deliver in the following areas: