Sensory Panellist - to become part of an expert tasting sensory panel
Pay: £9.50 per/hr and a bonus scheme
Position: Permanent, part-time
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 12pm (commencing with 12.5 hours, increasing to 16 hours a week later in the year)
- A “foodie” and interested in tasting different products.
- Interested in joining Synergy’s Sensory Panel, to evaluate a range of sweet and savoury foods at our client’s site in Haddenham.
- Available to attend a morning panel on a daily basis during the working week.
- This role would ideally suit candidates that can work well in a team and have excellent communication skills, being able to articulate their findings both written and orally.
- Experience is not necessary as full training will be given. However, you must have an interest in the evaluation of sweet and savoury products with motivation to provide a positive contribution to the panel.
- Most importantly, you must be an excellent time keeper, reliable, conscientious and willing to commit long term to this opportunity.
- This role will contribute significantly to our client’s product development and you will taste, discuss and influence business decisions by evaluating food products as part of an existing expert panel.
We cannot employ anyone with any food allergies for example; peanuts or tree nuts, gluten, soya, milk, wheat, eggs. Additionally, if you don’t eat gelatine or meat/meat based products this role is not suitable for you.
For more information or to apply please email with your contact details: email@example.com with your CV and phone number and we will contact you to discuss the requirements of the role in more detail.