2. The survey will be emailed to SRG’s marketing list and registered Candidates and shall be accessible via the SRG website and official SRG social media channels. Any Candidate who completes and submits the survey in full shall be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. The survey shall close on 21st February 2018. All surveys received after 5:00pm on 21st February 2018 may be considered, but shall not be included in the prize draw.
4. SRG accepts no responsibility for surveys not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite network or server failure of any kind.
5. One (1) survey submission per Candidate is permitted. Multiple survey entries under alternative aliases are not permitted and will render all entries by any Candidate submitting multiple entries invalid.
6. SRG reserves all rights to disqualify a Candidate where their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of this prize draw. SRG has sole discretion in this regard.
7. On 29th March 2018, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from the pool of valid entrants.
8. The winner shall be awarded a Lifestyle Voucher to the value of one hundred (100) pounds. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
9. The winner shall be contacted directly via email by SRG. The Lifestyle Voucher shall then be sent via the post to the winner’s residential address as soon as is reasonably practicable.
10. SRG shall make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within fourteen (14) days of the prize draw, SRG reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received before the closing date.
11. By completing the survey and entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by SRG for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and for any relevant recruitment activities including marketing emails. Should any entrant not wish for their personal data to be held by SRG, the entrant should request in writing that SRG removes their details.
12. The winner may be asked to participate in online marketing activities in conjunction with the survey. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, SRG reserve the right: (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value; and b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be enter into with any entrant.
14. By completing the survey, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The entrant agrees to accept all liability for the legality of the content they submit and will not hold SRG liable for any damage or loss that may result from the entrant entering the prize draw.
15. To the extent permitted by law, SRG, its agents or distributors make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. Insofar as is permitted by law, SRG shall not be responsible or liable to compensate a winner for any loss or damage that may be suffered or caused as a result of participating in the survey or using a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of SRG. SRG accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes or mail.
16. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. By completing a survey, each entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales.